Facility Planning & Design
Planning and Design is responsible for the future planning of all Student Life facilities as well as the management of the spaces. In that capacity we manage the processes of:
- Capital planning
- Project planning
- Interior Design
- Space management
- Memorandums of understanding and lease agreements
- Asset management
- Facility audits and deferred maintenance
The Value We Offer:
We strive to ensure that our facilities remain in excellent condition and serve our customers' needs, while accomplishing:
- A unified capital plan for all of Student Life facilities.
- Initial project review, intake, prioritization and authorization.
- Application of Student Life practices and standards, as well as policy and code oversight.
- Interior Design Services.
- Space assignments
- Assist with drafting and retention of final MOU's and lease agreements.
Equipment definition procedures and records.
When to request our services
We are the first step in any facility related request for renovation, construction, space or use agreement.
Please begin by submitting a project request.
Any questions? Please contact Steve Schick at email@example.com